We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Orange Records

the orange intermission num# one (1) One number.

Initial ambition was to write about Alchemy today, or was that yesterday? wHowemver it may Bee, I've spent all of my budge- It's my budget Sir this isn't a public domain anymorE GET OUT!. I've spent all my money on Funko Pops. You know what they say you can't stop once you start which isn't true by the way. Well, mostly.

[Image: x54H2uw.jpg]

I've spent like 12 hours in Holy C trying to fly that video game bird he made you know the one? All the while Jvnko over here in the background on repeat with that
<----Actually might be probably very much more likely possibly precise for them to Bee (lol)
^ Somewhere there now... With that look on their face as I keep listening to Pandora's Box on repeat and I feel the spiral taking over. That reminded me of something, "self-care" over sleep deprivation.
Deep discomfort warning for both Holy C and and Pandora's Box btw don't look them up viewer discretion also uhhhhhhhh I'm an Independent Media outlet so no lawsuits otherwise you're just a square bro.

Messages In This Thread
The Orange Records - by A bee - 08-17-2022, 08:38 PM
RE: The Orange Records: R3: R/D IRL! - by A bee - 08-19-2022, 04:20 PM
RE: The Orange Records - by A bee - 08-21-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: The Orange Record 5 - by A bee - 08-23-2022, 01:36 PM
RE: The Orange Records RECORD 6 - by A bee - 08-25-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: The Orange Records: Intermission 1 - by A bee - 09-03-2022, 01:04 AM
THREAD CLOSED - by A bee - 09-08-2022, 11:54 AM