We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Executive Orders

By the powers vested in me by the Charter as Delegate of the South Pacific, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Article 1
Veterans of the Defense Force: The South Pacific, the South Pacific Army and the New Southern Army shall be entitled to a monthly pension of 35 000 Drama Llamas and further honours and support as determined by the Ministry of Regional Affairs.

Article 2
Those individuals who have served for at least two full terms as senior members of the Cabinet shall receive a monthly pension of 70 000 Drama Llamas and further honours and support as determined by the Ministry of Regional Affairs.

Article 3
Former Delegates shall receive a monthly pension of 140 000 Drama Llamas and must necessarily receive further special honours and support as determined by the Ministry of Regional Affairs.

Article 4
The Delegate may, in consultation with the Minister of Regional Affairs, increase in 20% the pensions of individuals who are entitled to one as per this Order, should their service to the region have been exceptionally meritorious and noteworthy.

Be it ordered on this day, the eleventh of November of the year 2014,

Kris Montresor
Delegate of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
Executive Orders - by Kris Kringle - 11-12-2014, 12:56 AM