We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Christmas
Rainbow 
It's getting to that time of year again. Over the years, the meaning of Christmas tends to change for some people. I know it has for me. For some it's about presents, religion, friends and family getting together, just another day and even dislike it altogether. What does Christmas mean to you?

For me and my brother Church of Satan, Christmas is one of the few times of the year when the family gets together. Given that much of the family is gone due to things like divorce, which makes it that much more important for us. We try to hold things together as best we can, but it usually ends the same. Either dinner with our dad or dinner with our mom and a small handful of other relatives. Even our older brother tends to blow it off last minute or just ignore us altogether. Even so, the holidays are very important to us and we hope it is just as important to all of you as well.

Messages In This Thread
Christmas - by TAC Saxton - 12-02-2014, 03:31 PM