We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

21 August 2015 Edition / Great Council Preview, Judicial Elections

I would say that this was definitely written by Kris, Glen and Farengeto and can be seen at this PM from Kris after I ask him to vote for me.

I do believe out of the two, you are the better qualified candidate. My vote, however, is more of a protest on the way we elect our Court. I believe the judiciary should be appointed following more objective qualification procedures, rather than the kind of popularity contest an election is. I'm sorry, in that sense, that I can't possibly vote for any of the current candidates.

What is the SPINN view on High Court elections?

This was a good article until the final 100% bias part at the end. What happened is I put Kris info: like this? and then continued my post, I never knew I couldn't do, it was just a name in a private area and I never even said who's name it was because I myself wasn't sure I was asking the one person who it concerned.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Messages In This Thread