We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

21 August 2015 Edition / Great Council Preview, Judicial Elections

(08-22-2015, 10:21 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I will not help narrow down the list of possible editors. As a matter of principle, I agree with SPINN that content is more important than authorship, and it is evident how readers are more interested in criticising the author than discussing the content.

I will say though that I do share the opinion of the Editorial Board with regards to the High Court. We have extremely inexperienced justices. Can they improve? Maybe. But let us not be insulted when something true is written, and the truth is none of the four justices are currently anything near experts in TSP law.

Yeah. But they really made us look like dunces. Im not that stupid. Plus, not all of that is true. Like I did not know that I had to resign. Of course I knew! The editor should had asked me instead of assuming Im that stupid. And that Henn protested Feir's appointment as ambassador. As said by Henn and Hile, not true. Im listing SPINN as a untrustworthy news source for not getting its facts straight.

But how can I get experience in being a Justice? By trying it. So far, the only way you get experience as a Justice is just one, simple but also complex procedure: being elected.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Messages In This Thread