We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

21 August 2015 Edition / Great Council Preview, Judicial Elections

(08-22-2015, 10:55 AM)Ryccia Wrote: Yeah. But they really made us look like dunces. Im not that stupid. Plus, not all of that is true. Like I did not know that I had to resign. Of course I knew! The editor should had asked me instead of assuming Im that stupid. And that Henn protested Feir's appointment as ambassador. As said by Henn and Hile, not true. Im listing SPINN as a untrustworthy news source for not getting its facts straight.

But how can I get experience in being a Justice? By trying it. So far, the only way you get experience as a Justice is just one, simple but also complex procedure: being elected.

That is exactly what I mean. You have arguments and are taking the time to say exactly what you believe is inaccurate or unfair about the editorial. This can be discussed in this thread, and is actually relevant to the point the editorial is trying to make. It is completely opposite to focusing on who the author is, like knowing would change anything about what has already been written, and especially since SPINN has already said at least three times that it will not reveal who its writers are.

(08-22-2015, 10:56 AM)Punchwood Wrote: Kris what does the word bias mean?

Editorials do not have to be unbiased.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread