We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[RELEASED] Separating Regional Affairs – Party Discussion

I have been in the MoRA since I arrived here again in February, I know I've been terrible at my jobs, but that's because I have been so overwhelmed with the amount of work to be done there. The only problem, is that this is untested, to my knowledge at least, and there might not be any motivation in the general community to do this.

I think splitting it would be a great idea, as it has seemed like a lot of work for one person to handle. I think that we should spearhead this and be the leaders of this movement. I do not think we should place it in our election campaign drafts though, as the candidate would be viewed as destroying the ministry from the inside if elected. While I think it will be a new priority for the APC, we need to finish our other reforms first (court reform) to show that we can alter government to make it work better. Besides, if we work on too much at once, another group or person will take it the rest of the way, or it wont get done at all.

I support your plan fully, and I will endorse it, just not until we clear our plate a bit.

Anyone else?
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

Messages In This Thread
RE: Separating Regional Affairs – Party Discussion - by Griffindor - 11-30-2016, 06:31 PM