We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA

The reason I love RA is that all these things are connected in my mind. Yes, it is a huge job, but then that's why I have created a team to share the load, and even then that system works best with me still touching every part of it. If I were completely to divorce 'integration' and 'communication' from 'culture' I would weaken the former two and rid the latter of much of its purpose.

Even with two ministers who agreed to work well with each other, the separate leadership is bound to result in some disunity or dysfunction, if not everything happening at cross purposes. Aside from my current role, it would sadden me to see RA become divided like this.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Messages In This Thread
APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Punchwood - 12-12-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Seraph - 12-12-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Seraph - 12-12-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Yuno - 12-12-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Seraph - 12-13-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: APC Sponsored Bill - Splitting RA - by Roavin - 12-05-2018, 08:36 PM