We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Issue XIII

NYEHEHEHEHEHE, 2 articles, first the Treasure island report, next day, THE WORLD!!

When I joined, knowing myself quite well, I feared that I'd spend too much time with this NS thing. Three years later, I find myself researching, planning and designing various aspects of life in this fantasy nation Sedunn. It pops up in the daydreams, while waiting for the water to start boiling, or while being forced to watch that terrible TV show.

I'm sure a few of you can identify with pondering over how to respond to an escalating conflict between two seemingly unrelenting nations? Or to ban nukes? Next claims on the galactic map? What to fill in in that chore-like survey? It's all kinda like wondering what will happen next in your favourite series, or why there wasn't enough space for Jack on raft in Titanic, or how to invade France in that game you have spent 300 hours already.

How about you? When and how does RP happen?

So got into NS, was on and off and seeing it as a burden of answering issues and adapting to RP's in NS, but was pretty much off. When I got back in, I saw something about the SPSF, and gone in several ops. My mentor at that point was ProfessorHenn and Resentine, and they introduced me to Roleplaying while we were doing some ops.

"Hey there's a roleplay forum, hey this looks cool" and I decided to try it out. It was about Baliish day and the World War had just ended all of a sudden. So, I decided to make my own nation, and it was thought to be a community of Knights all over the world of all nationalities joining into one country and going on the quest to break the barriers of science, art and human physique.

So, what spurred me to make so much in RP is the fact that I need to one-up a lot of people, it's like "Hell naw, I need to make it better than that guy". So I continued progressively and until the great nation one calls Hammerstar. Of course, there were several fracases, mostly with Henn and Farengeto, especially about the SCO stuff.

My first impression about TSP RP is, why is everything tied to war, I mean, it feels that very little people are developing their culture. Some people say that they do have culture, they do not flaunt it, a bit of a weak excuse tbh. That's why like in CIV, I progressively spread my wings and influence.

I decided to grow even further. So far, what I developed concerning Hammerstar are:

1. Embassy Page
  2. Military & Government encompassing of my favorite artists
  3. Elite Mercenary Team that protects Heritage
  4. Elite Rival Sellsword Group
  5. The first Olympics
  6. Countries outside the Region
  7. Islam
  8. First International SeedBank & Genbank
  9. Flag (3 times + 1 from Imki)
  10. International Scholarship Fund
  11. CoA
  12. CIV5 page
  13. First TSP RP Chess Circuit
  14. The International News
  15. Government
  16. Food & Drinks
  17. Ramadhan Festival
  18. University inspired by the hanging gardens
  19. Largest RP International Gathering (Basil Day)
  20. An MMA game super loved.
  21. Court System and two high profile cases
  22. International High-Speed Railroads Encompassing the Western Continent
  23. Ending RP inspired from Fire Emblem and Fate Series
  24. Space telescope
  25. And more

And the most important invention concerning Hammerstar,
[Image: khata_DSC5045.jpg]

The white scarf, the ave.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Messages In This Thread
Issue XIII - by Qwert - 12-20-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Issue XIII - by GI-Land - 12-20-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Issue XIII - by RandomGuy199 - 12-21-2016, 12:05 AM
RE: Issue XIII - by Hammerstar - 12-21-2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Issue XIII - by Seraph - 12-21-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Issue XIII - by Qwert - 12-22-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Issue XIII - by Zak6858 - 12-22-2016, 05:55 PM