We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

January 2017 Delegate Election - Conflict of Interest Disclosures

Belschaft CoI Disclosure

Current WA Nation: Belschaft
Other Nations: Nova CromwellGreat Rlyeh
Aliases: None currently in use, numerous past ones for various military and intelligence purposes
Current Regions/Organisations: TSP (Local Councillor), Kingdom of Alexandria, Kiwa
Past Regions/Organisations: Eastern Islands of Dharma, Lazarus, TRR, Osiris, Balder, TNP, Europeia, UDL, FRA

My list of past regions and organisations is from 2011 onwards; before then I was a generalite uninvolved in GP and cannot remember what regions I was in with any degree of accuracy, aside from spending large amounts of time in Lazarus post nation resurrection - as a generalite I had no involvement in regional politics so do not consider this relevant anyway. I have omitted from this declaration various aliases I made use of and regions I was present in for military and intelligence purposes, for reasons of brevity and classification. To list all of these would take considerable time and space - as a defender and later as an independent solider I had hundreds of puppets - and the ones relating to intelligence were never publicly disclosed.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: January 2017 Delegate Election - Conflict of Interest Disclosures - by Belschaft - 01-02-2017, 03:29 PM