We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legal Question- Amendments to Consitutional Laws

Good evening your Honor. I have the following question for this esteemed court and would request an answer at your earliest possible convenience.
Article XIII Sec. 2 of the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific says the following:

Quote:2. Any amendment that directly affects the game-side community or its home governance, as determined by the Chair of the Assembly, must also be debated and voted upon by the game-side community. Additionally, the Local Council may originate amendments to its constitutional structure, which must be debated and voted upon in the Assembly.
My question for this esteemed court is as follows: do these provisions apply to the Constitutional Laws, specifically the Elections Act?

Thank you very much for your consideration and guidance on this matter.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Messages In This Thread
Legal Question- Amendments to Consitutional Laws - by Omega - 01-15-2017, 11:22 PM