We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

[TSP] South Pacific Special Forces Application

Q1.) TSP Nation:
A1.) (The Democratic Republic of) Ajack

Q2.) Which other NationStates regions or organizations are you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by.
A2.) I do have an alternative account by the name of Uclad, but rarely find myself using it anymore. I believe the Region which is tied to that account would be Lazarus, though I’d have to check for myself.

Q3.) How often are you available at update times (12 PM and\or 12 AM EST). List days and times:
(Use this link to convert from your time zone to EST.)

A3.) I’m pretty much available every day, though may occasionally miss 12 PM updates due to High School, or some other activity which I may indulge in. Oh, and my time zone would be CDT (One Hour Behind EST.)

Q4.) Discord Name:
A4.) Ostium#5240

“I, [Ajack/Ostium] do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS...”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - by Ostium - 05-13-2018, 11:56 PM
application from SPforlife - by the1andonly - 05-24-2020, 04:58 PM