We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

1. TSP Nation: Bill Kerbal

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
Call me Jeb, Jebediah, or if specifically talking about the military: Bill. (Add Kerbal to the end of these names for extra clarity i.e Jeb Kerbal)
Jebediah Kerbal is my main nation and always part of south pacific
Bill Kerbal was founded in the East Pacific but instantly moved here

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
Err..... No. But I love learning complex systems so bring it on.

4. What is your timezone?: GMT

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I am available at noon EST quite a lot of the time, though I usually leave after 1PM EST

6. Discord Name Handle (Someone change that in the original post): Johngi#9868

7. Oath:
I, Bill Kerbal, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

8. Link to an image and\or GIF that represents you best: (Optional)
I cannot be described by images.
[Image: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - by Jebediah - 11-15-2018, 05:18 PM
application from SPforlife - by the1andonly - 05-24-2020, 04:58 PM