We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura

Representing the Fourth Isolationist Republic of Malayan Singapura currently alive and active, I hereby file an appeal to the Supreme Court of The South Pacific to contest the banjection carried out on my nation during the 29th of September 2017, carried out by the Local Council on a unanimous vote placed under Section III of the Border Control Act for the sole reason of being persistently annoying to ultimately plead the court for leniency and the reversal of aforementioned banjection. Here are some reasons:

1. I am not trying to dismiss the spamming and negative views on the TSP I carried out in the past, rather I'm metaphorically bowing down on my head for forgiveness and a new start when I play NationStates full time come 2020.

2. I have never displayed any radicalist behaviour during my time in the TSP

3. I have not been banjected for any particular offence that is labelled as a threat, so my banjection was carried out in a rather grey area legal wise

I hope the Supreme Court will consider this to be Justiciable enough to be a case.

Messages In This Thread
Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura - by Malayan Singapura - 01-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Determination of Justiciability - by Kris Kringle - 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Opinion of the Court - by Kris Kringle - 03-05-2018, 01:00 PM