We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura

Your Honour,

I was not present during these posts. However, from reading the posts on PS2's post, I believe that this does not warrant banjection. I will point this to Freedom of Expression. Some posts may be arrogant and seen as jerky, but that can be gone with just a little reminder, which I did not see on the context of arrogance, only roleplay. If disobeying multiple orders to take RP to Knowhere warranted a banjection, Midand, one of our best community members, would not be here. He did triple post, but for most of the posts he was just saying stuff he wanted to say. It may be "nonsense" to you, but it certainly does not warrant banjection. I have seen that he has become a trusted community member. As long has he does not keep this up, I say we let Malayan Singapura back into the South Pacific.
Midwesterner. Political nerd. Chipotle enthusiast. 
Minister of Culture of the South Pacific // Former Prime Minister

Messages In This Thread
Determination of Justiciability - by Kris Kringle - 01-11-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Appeal to the Ban of Malayan Singapura - by North Prarie - 01-19-2018, 01:33 PM
Opinion of the Court - by Kris Kringle - 03-05-2018, 01:00 PM