We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Looking Back

LOOKING BACK
A LOOK AT THE POLICIES THAT DEFINED MY DELEGACY AND THE LESSONS I LEARNED FROM IT

A month from now will mark the fourth anniversary of my election as Delegate of the South Pacific. I find it incredible that so much time has passed since I had the honour to serve in such a leading role, and even more incredible that more time has passed between then and now, than between then and the time I first joined NationStates. In the years since my delegacy much has happened, both to me personally and to the region, so I find this to be an excellent opportunity to look back on the policies that I advocated, the projects I started, and assess how they have withstood the test of time, and to consider if I have any regrets or should acknowledge any mistakes or failings from my time as Delegate.

There is much to be said about any delegacy, and since have a natural interest in being thorough about mine, this reflection will consist of five chapters to be posted over the course of the following four weeks, culminating with a general reflection of my time as Delegate, what I learned from it and my views of the region today, given what happened during my delegacy. I consider this to be an exciting project, an opportunity to highlight what I believe I got right, acknowledge where I was wrong, and give due credit to those who served in the Cabinet during my delegacy, and who played an instrumental role in pushing forward the vision we all shared of an open, more dynamic, active, and friendlier region. I hope this will be as illustrating to the reader as it may be for me.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • USoVietnam

Messages In This Thread
Looking Back - by Kris Kringle - 03-19-2018, 10:06 PM
Chapter I - by Kris Kringle - 03-19-2018, 10:13 PM
Chapter II - by Kris Kringle - 03-19-2018, 10:33 PM
Chapter III - by Kris Kringle - 03-19-2018, 10:33 PM
Chapter IV - by Kris Kringle - 03-19-2018, 10:33 PM
Chapter V - by Kris Kringle - 03-19-2018, 10:33 PM
Conclusions - by Kris Kringle - 03-19-2018, 10:34 PM