We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Auphelia is Corrupt

According to the Criminal Code:
Quote:(7) Corruption shall be defined as the misuse of public office for private or personal advantage.
Corruption is defined as a crime by the criminal code. A current Local Councillor, Auphelia, is very corrupt. I originally described this on the RMB. I am now making a criminal complaint. I'll restate what I had originally said on the RMB to be more specific:
Auphelia is always pulling new RMB rules out of thin air. It seems as if she suppresses something that follows every single rule in Midand's etiquette dispatch every single day by now. A great example is when I used "crap" on the RMB. She claimed it was "inappropriate language". While inappropriate language is illegal on the RMB, the term "crap" isn't really inappropriate and she claims it's to protect the children. This, however, isn't a very great example. A better example is when she claims it's exploding in debate and flaming / trolling when somebody disagrees with her. The linked post is only one example, she's done this many times.
The one thing I have yet to explain is how this benefits her. If she "enforces" the rules, then people are obviously going to think more highly of her. A good example is when Erithaca, who moves to different NS regions to score them, gives a higher regional score for double-posting rules. You can find a lot of examples of this, however. A minority of people, which includes me and Techolandia, are the only people that actually attempt to give feedback when she does this. Because me and Techolandia are only a minority, most people seem to think she's just enforcing the rules, especially the origin of the (as of now) 8 upvotes of her LC campaign dispatch.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?
[-] The following 2 users Like New Haudenosaunee Confederacy's post:
  • Borovan6, The Sakhalinsk Empire

Messages In This Thread
Auphelia is Corrupt - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 06-24-2018, 12:03 PM
Notice of Reception - by Kris Kringle - 06-25-2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Auphelia is Corrupt - by Beepee - 06-25-2018, 05:31 AM
RE: Auphelia is Corrupt - by Kris Kringle - 06-25-2018, 07:50 AM
RE: Auphelia is Corrupt - by Beepee - 06-25-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Auphelia is Corrupt - by Kris Kringle - 06-25-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Auphelia is Corrupt - by Midand - 06-25-2018, 05:45 PM
Auphelia is Corrupt - by Kris Kringle - 06-25-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Auphelia is Corrupt - by Beepee - 06-25-2018, 09:54 PM