We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1901] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

Previously, Local Councillor Concrete Slab has had corrupt actions. While browsing through my filesystem earlier today, I found a screenshot of more corrupt actions by Concrete Slab, and I also have additional things I would like to note along with this, as well as another moment I recalled from memory.
The screenshot I had found was of this post being suppressed by Concrete Slab. He makes a claim in a following post claiming the reason for it being my usage of the term "damn". However, this is blatantly untrue because Concrete Slab himself uses the word "damn" a lot. Therefore, I believe this to be corruption and breaking the following laws, due to it being suppression of critical speech:
Criminal Code Wrote:(7) Corruption shall be defined as the misuse of public office for private or personal advantage.
(3) If found guilty of any other crime listed above, the Judiciary will determine a sentence. The sentence must be proportionate to the offense.
I had additionally recalled another example of the same laws being violated in the same way. The context of the situation is Concrete Slab suppressing appropriate posts that contain the word "sex". This was posted by Zinaland as a post with an opinion against Concrete Slab. However, it was suppressed, which violates the same aforementioned laws in the same aforementioned way.
Concrete Slab is also, inarguably, guilty of the following:
Criminal Code Wrote:(13) Conduct violations shall be defined as breaking in-game NationStates rules.
(2) Conduct violations are punishable by immediate ejection and banishment from the region, albeit punished parties may appeal this decision to the High Court. In most cases, nations that appeal the decision and apologize should expect to have their ban lifted.
The first example of this is in this post, which is blatant sexual roleplay because of the context. However, this was never suppressed and was later warned by TSSS. Despite the warning, Concrete Slab proceeded to sexually roleplay, starting on this RMB page. This is blatantly breaking NationStates rules, as it was suppressed by the NationStates Moderators.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?
[-] The following 3 users Like New Haudenosaunee Confederacy's post:
  • Lily Pad, Poppy, The Sakhalinsk Empire

Messages In This Thread
[1901] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 02-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Indictment - by Kris Kringle - 02-10-2019, 10:57 PM
1901.SH - by Kris Kringle - 05-22-2020, 04:40 PM
Sentence - by Kris Kringle - 05-27-2020, 10:11 PM