We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[WIP] Assembly Templates

[Image: 5KsJZv1.png]

CLOSING A VOTE

CLOSING A VOTE

Information
  • Where to post: in the appropriate voting thread.
  • When to post: After the confirmation and tabulation of the result of the vote has been completed.
  • Please be aware of the Note regarding the nature of the bill, the matter the bill is addressing, and the official designation of the bill.
Preview

Code

Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G9gwxLt.png[/img][/align]

[blocktext][align=center][color=#27AE60][size=x-large][b]LEGISLATION PASSED[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=#2980B9][size=small][b]DATE MONTH YEAR[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=#333333][size=small][b](CODE)[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=justify]Legislators,

Please be advised that the [url=LINK][color=#1089E6][b]vote[/b][/color][/url] to amend [color=#EC7063][b]Article NUMBER[/b][/color] of the [url=LINK][color=#FF8000][b][i]LEGISLATION[/i][/color][/b][/url] has [color=#27AE60][b]RESULT[/b][/color].

The final tally is [b][color=#27AE60]FAVOUR[/color][/b] in favour, [b][color=#C0392B]OPPOSITION[/color][/b] in opposition, with [b][color=#333333]ABSTENTION[/color][/b] abstaining, for a total of [b][color=#1089E6]TOTAL[/color][/b] votes.

The vote was passed with [b][color=#1089E6]PERCENT%[/color][/b] voting in favour, exceeding the requirement for a three-fifths supermajority of those voting with the exclusion of abstentions.

A spreadsheet of the vote breakdown is attached for your convenience.[/align][/blocktext]

NOTIFICATION OF THE VOTE RESULT

Information
  • Where to post: in the appropriate debate thread.
  • When to post: After the voting thread has been closed.
  • Please be aware of the Note regarding the nature of the bill, the matter the bill is addressing, and the official designation of the bill.
Preview

Code

Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G9gwxLt.png[/img][/align]

[blocktext][align=center][color=#27AE60][size=x-large][b]LEGISLATION PASSED[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=#2980B9][size=small][b]DATE MONTH YEAR[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=#333333][size=small][b](CODE)[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=justify]Legislators,

Please be advised that the [url=LINK][color=#1089E6][b]vote[/b][/color][/url] to amend [color=#EC7063][b]Article NUMBER[/b][/color] of the [url=LINK][color=#FF8000][b][i]LEGISLATION[/i][/color][/b][/url] has [color=#27AE60][b]RESULT[/b][/color].

The final tally is [b][color=#27AE60]FAVOUR[/color][/b] in favour, [b][color=#C0392B]OPPOSITION[/color][/b] in opposition, with [b][color=#333333]ABSTENTION[/color][/b] abstaining, for a total of [b][color=#1089E6]TOTAL[/color][/b] votes.

The vote was passed with [b][color=#1089E6]PERCENT%[/color][/b] voting in favour, exceeding the requirement for a three-fifths supermajority of those voting with the exclusion of abstentions.

A spreadsheet of the vote breakdown is available [url=LINK][color=#1089E6][b]here[/b][/color][/url].[/align][/blocktext]

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] Assembly Templates - by Amerion - 02-16-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: [WIP] Assembly Templates - by Amerion - 02-17-2019, 12:56 AM
RE: [WIP] Assembly Templates - by Amerion - 02-17-2019, 12:57 AM
RE: [WIP] Assembly Templates - by Amerion - 02-17-2019, 01:38 AM