We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Re-envisioning the University of TSP

Long list of clarifications mainly about regulations:
Also, would just anyone be able to hold classes there about whatever they want to teach, or would they have to be pre-approved? Would the theoretical pre-approval be for just anyone who then just has to get the lesson in question approved before posting it? Or would it be more of a thing where you would be pre-approved as a professor and then be able to teach whatever rather than it just being anyone getting their maybe one time lesson pre-approved? Or would you both have to be pre-approved as a professor and have each lesson pre-approved? Who would theoretically approve the lessons/professors if they had to be pre-approved? How would someone go through the process of making a club? Would they just make it or would it once again have to be pre-approved? Would there be any barriers on the type of thing you could teach (like does it have to be more formal like irl history or more relevant like tsp history or could it be something silly like k-pop groups)? Would there be restrictions on events clubs could hold and when, or would they just be able to organize it themselves however they wanted?

tldr: what sort of governmental restrictions would there be on the different aspects of the university and who would enforce those (would it be free run or government run or somewhere in-between)?

(or did I just mis-interpret all of this? :p)
Nation: 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121
I'm more active gameside than here but either place I'd love to talk ^-^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poppy's post:
  • Rebeltopia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Re-envisioning the University of TSP - by Poppy - 02-18-2019, 09:50 PM