We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1910] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

"RMB politics are more of a shitshow than IRL politics tbh."
 - NHC in Discord

The newly elected Local Council is relentlessly suppressing all consecutive posts. While this isn't a problem, I, New Haudenosaunee Confederacy, protested this on the RMB. However, I believe the way Concrete Slab reacts to this is violating the criminal code:
Quote:(9) Extortion shall be defined as the threatening of any individual in order to influence behavior that the recipient would otherwise not alter.
(3) If found guilty of any other crime listed above, the Judiciary will determine a sentence. The sentence must be proportionate to the offense.
Throughout the entire RMB discussion in which I am trying to convince the LC to make consecutive posts legal, I am disagreeing with Concrete Slab. To try and stop me from making my disagreement with him extremely noticeable to those viewing the RMB, Slab threatens me multiple times, both of which would involve him using his power as an LC. The first time, he threatens to suppress my point of view, and actually does. Unfortunately, I did not think to take a screenshot, but the context of the posts on the next RMB page show that he suppressed it. Later, he threatens to have me banned from the region. I believe these threats are trying to influence my behavior and to stop me from expressing my viewpoint where everybody can see it. Slab claims that it's "spam", but it's not anymore spammy than his own posts are, therefore it is clearly because the content of the posts.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?

Messages In This Thread
[1910] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 03-07-2019, 09:11 PM