We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1910] New Haudenosaunee Confederacy v. Concrete Slab

(03-08-2019, 04:49 PM)Lily Pad Wrote: You admitted yourself that you double posted to anger the LCs (if I’m remembering that correctly, if I’m not it’s really self evident). You could’ve easily have had a civil discussion without that.
The double posting was not with intention of angering the LCs. I could, and would, explain more, however, the suppression of double posts is not the topic of this complaint; it's extortion.
(03-08-2019, 04:49 PM)Lily Pad Wrote: It’s clear after you made your opening remarks you were no longer interested in the subject at hand but instead at making a scene (why else would you not momentarily allow telegrams, why else are you bringing this to the high court instead of talking to your LCs directly, why else would you insist on using a public forum and not a private one?)
I am very interested in the subject. The page you linked states that "It is expected that players post with the intent of making the site a better, more enjoyable place to be", however I only argued in favor of double posting to try and make TSP a better place. Not allowing telegrams is not something I did only for that moment. I've had Slab blocked for mention spam for a while now, and I blocked Volaworand for TG spam. This was brought to the High Court because I believe Slab is guilty of extortion.
(03-08-2019, 04:49 PM)Lily Pad Wrote: “Someone disagreeing with you does not equate to trolling. Intent is incredibly important and will be judged by the moderators to the best of their abilities. Honest belief does not excuse trolling. Disagreements are expected and conducting yourself in a civil manner is ideal. Trollbaiting is the action of making posts that attract trolls. A prime example of trollbaiting would be gloating over the results of an election.“
Even with this, I posted none of this with the intent of angering them. The thread you previously linked states that "Trolling is defined as posts that are made with the aim of angering people.", and the RMB etiquette defines it similarly as well. None of this had the aim of angering them, I was only trying to convince them to change their moderation policy. Whether they had actually become angry or not is another thing.

smol edit: and if anything, Slab can be found guilty of trolling.
another smol edit: It specifically says "Someone disagreeing with you does not equate to trolling".
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?
[-] The following 1 user Likes New Haudenosaunee Confederacy's post:
  • Lily Pad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint Against Concrete Slab 3: Unlike Valve, I know what "3" is. - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 03-08-2019, 05:29 PM