We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1911] Volaworand v. New Haudenosaunee Confederacy

[Image: BYEo2lg.png]

Finding of Probable Cause

Whereas Volaworand has requested this Court to indict New Haudenosaunee Confederacy through the following request:

I submit to the Court that New Haudenosaunee Confederacy (hereinafter referred to as NHC) has defamated me by publicly accusing me of "Telegram Spam"

Whereas this Court is empowered by Article V, Section 1 of the Judicial Act to indict individuals when it finds probable cause that they may have committed a crime, as codified in the Criminal Code.

It is resolved with respect to this Review Request as follows:

1. The Court does not find probable cause that New Haudenosaunee Confederacy may have committed Defamation.
  2. The Court may provide an opinion on its reasons for issuing this determination, at the request of the complainant, or any party so authorised by them, no later than seven days following the publication of this Finding.

It is so ordered.

Kris Kringle
Chief Justice
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Bzerneleg, Poppy

Messages In This Thread
Finding of Probable Cause - by Kris Kringle - 03-11-2019, 10:23 PM
In-Chambers Opinion - by Kris Kringle - 07-12-2019, 08:27 AM