We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Senior Fellow Updates

I would like to thank you for the updates. 

I would like to provide some feedback on this week's reports. 

Integration: 
I do not think that lesson transcripts should be involved in the dispatch system. Please don't forget, that the dispatch system is there as an integration tool, and although some talks will be about integration-y stuff, uploading many talks to the dispatch system would just be a waste of energy and time. Other than that, I have contacted the LC about the academy and TSPU, and they seemed to be interested. So far, we have only had preliminary discussions, but we will keep you in the loop for that in the weeks to come. 

Events Planning: 
Excellent! I would appreciate if you could hand me a preliminary plan about the advent calendar in the next few days.

Media: 
I think you should also find a list of guests for meet the region. We have also discussed ways to find media engagement. Please share the draft of the Coco Weekly with the minister when it is ready. 

Activity: 
I would appreciate if all senior fellows, with the exception of Kringle, who has already done this, to do something like this: 
Media Maskings.

I will update the roster, and will share it with you, so that you can pinpoint the names of the people that haven't responded. I would also appreciate if you could send a DM to new arrivals to your department, and explain to them how everything works, and our expectations. 

Code of Conduct: 
I have received some complaints about a senior fellow's conduct. Remember: we must always act professionally, and always think about how we behave in professional settings.  have not reached out to the senior fellow in question, as I believe that it is their responsibility to reflect on their actions, but, if it happens again, I will reach out to the senior and give them one more warning, before they lose their position. Although advice from seniors is always appreciated, there is a way to deliver that advice without being antagonistic, or intimidating. Please also remember, that I will encourage you and every other fellow to contribute ideas and advice to the ministry, but, please remember, at the end of the day, the minister's voice is final, and if I say "no", there is a reason for that, even if you disagree with it. 

Thanks, 
Aggie.
Aga/Eunopiar

Mostly does boring things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aga's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14

Messages In This Thread
Senior Fellow Updates - by Aga - 10-28-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Senior Fellow Updates - by phoenixofthesun14 - 11-06-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Senior Fellow Updates - by Jebediah - 11-07-2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Senior Fellow Updates - by Jebediah - 11-13-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Senior Fellow Updates - by phoenixofthesun14 - 11-13-2019, 08:18 PM