We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legislator Rivers Island Office

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQG9s6cnJVllJP0bvgml...Q&usqp=CAU]

Election Statement, and More

TSP;

I was late in registering for the upcoming cabinet election. While there is disappointment, there is also optism. Why may you ask? Over the last week, I have been working hard to build a base to find my voice here in TSP, and in Spiritus. I finally got my very first article published by Nationstates Today! I teamed up with our military for the first time, and it was awesome. I must say it's absolutely special for someone new as I am to this game to be in such a wonderful opportunity. While these are great starts, that's not my biggest priority. While I am in no cabinet position, or working in the executive, I will increase my presence here in the Assembly to proudly represent the great citizens of TSP. I will work alongside the Prime Minister, and their respective cabinet to enhance our great region for future generations to come. I've been touring our ally regions, and using my writing to learn more about them. I excited for the holiday season as I know our region has some great things planned! Rivers Island is here to serve TSP in any way I can. But my success wasn't all from me. I want to thank my mentor, and good friend, Phoenix, for her wisdom, guidance, and helping me settle down in our community. I know she will do a great job as our Minister of Defense in the next term! The river shall always flow freely just like our great democracy! I can't wait for the next term to begin!
Hosting a lampshade party somewhere near you!
Legislator of The South Pacific since September 4, 2020-
Serving as a voice for the people!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rivers Island's post:
  • Somyrion

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legislator Rivers Island Office - by Rivers Island - 10-09-2020, 07:44 PM