We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Opening the 2017 Back to the Future Time Capsule

When I was Minister of Regional Affairs in 2015 we held the Back to the Future Festival, celebrating the date when Doc and Marty visited the future; as part of the celebration we created a time capsule and invited all South Pacificans to send telegrams to it. The time capsule was allowed to cease to exist and was opened 2 years later, when we held the Back to the Back to the Future Festival. Following that second festival, where people were also invited to send telegrams, the capsule was sealed again and remained closed until today, when I revived the nation.

In keeping with this nascent tradition, I invite everyone to send telegrams to Back to the Future Time Capsule. The nation will be allowed to cease to exist in 60 days and will be reopened on 21 October 2022, for the South Pacificans of the future to read the messages that you send today.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Jay Coop, Qwert

Messages In This Thread
Opening the 2017 Back to the Future Time Capsule - by Kris Kringle - 10-21-2020, 10:50 PM
Omega - by Kris Kringle - 10-21-2020, 10:53 PM
The Solar System Scope - by Kris Kringle - 10-21-2020, 10:54 PM
Kringalia - by Kris Kringle - 10-21-2020, 10:55 PM
Ryccia - by Kris Kringle - 10-21-2020, 10:55 PM