We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[CABINET] Statement on The Black Hawks' Violation of Sovereignty

(11-23-2020, 02:14 PM)Roavin Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 09:29 PM)Comfed Wrote: Have defenders forgotten that this is just a game? Raiders, much as some of us would like to think of them, are not cyberbullies.

Yes, NationStates is a game, and in the context of the game universe, the raiders are the bad guys. And in a political game like NationStates, it's a common occurance to label ideological enemies with various adjectives relating to their actions within that universe. That should hopefully be obvious.

However, you're accusing the Cabinet of implying that the person that plays as twobagger is a cyberbully. That in and of itself is a very very serious accusation that goes beyond the realms of this game. I hope you either provide evidence for your accusation or rescind it and apologize.
Ah, apologies if my post sounded like that - that's not what I meant and I apologize. I was commenting on the culture that can arise in defenderdom where raiders are portrayed as evil menaces to the game. But my statement ("Raiders, much as some of us would like to think of them, are not cyberbullies.") was an unwarranted exaggeration and I'll rescind that part.
Republic of Lansoon (Pacifica)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CABINET] Statement on The Black Hawks' Violation of Sovereignty - by Comfed - 11-23-2020, 07:46 PM