We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

(12-10-2017, 01:56 PM)The North Crystal Wrote: TSP Nation: The North Crystal

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: Founder of the Free Nations Region (January 15, 2016- Present)
Minister of Foreign Affairs for the International Trade and Defense Association (April, 2016-December 7, 2016)
Secretary General of The International Trade and Defense Association (December 7, 2016-March 10, 2017)
Founder of the United Nations of Nationstates (December 31, 2016)
ITDA Commander (April 28, 2017-May 25, 2017)
Minister of Foreign Affairs for NSIDC (April 12, 2017-July 14, 2017)
NSIDC Deputy General (July 14 2017-September 30, 2017)
Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Republic of India (August 29, 2017-Present)
UNN Founder 2.0 (July 21-Present)(closed)
Senior Midknight of the TMO (September 24, 2017-Present)
NSIDC Grand General (September 30, 2017-Present)
Chancellor of SWORD (Replacement for FORGE) December 2, 2017-Present
I'm Crystalsummner, Allangoria, The Armed Crystal, William Sherman, Crystal Summer. I'm in The Commonwealth Federation, The Free Nations Region, FNRAF, The LCURA, NSIDC, and SWORD, and the UCR of South Pacific.

3. What is your timezone?: Eastern Time Zone

4. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Both usually. Atm I am the Chancellor of SWORD so until my terms are over, I am limited becaus of my schedule

5. Discord Name: Crystalsummer#5562

6. Oath:
I, The North Crystal, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

7. Link to an image and\or GIF that represents you best: (Optional)

Rejected on the ground of operational security concern. For appeal, contact the Minister of Military Affairs Escade, or the 3 generals: Roavin, United States of Vietnam, The Resentine Kingdom.
Chief Supervising Armchair

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - by USoVietnam - 12-11-2017, 11:06 AM
application from SPforlife - by the1andonly - 05-24-2020, 04:58 PM