We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

1. TSP Nation: Witchcraft in TSP

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: 

I go by Witchcraft and Sorcery or W&S. I have no other aliases. A complete list of my puppet nations can be provided if necessary.

I'm currently a Warden-Constable in the Grey Wardens. From 2013 to early 2017 I was a member of TITO.

3. What is your timezone?:

CST/CDT (UTC -6)

4. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: September-May usually only at 12am EST. May-August usually only at 12pm EST. All of this is dependent on RL stuff though.

5. Discord Name: WynkenBlynken#2481

6. Oath:
I, Witchcraft in TSP, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

7. Link to an image and\or GIF that represents you best: (Optional) 
[Image: flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg]

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - by Witchcraft and Sorcery - 02-20-2018, 11:12 PM
application from SPforlife - by the1andonly - 05-24-2020, 04:58 PM