We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

1. TSP Nation: Asia and Pacific
2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: AIR Force and SWORD
Alternate Name: South Asians

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D?
Yes, I was the AIR Commander of the AIR Force but i resigned from my post due to conflict of interest. I was formerly the founder of SWORD one of the orgs which formed AIR. I was also a Soldier in SPSF.

4. What is your timezone?: Indian Standard Time (GMT+5:30)

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: I will be available for both updates during weekends. I will be available only at Minor Updates during Weekdays.

6. Discord Name: The Warrior#0528

7. Oath:
I, Asia and Pacific, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
Former Cabinet Advisor
Former Minister of Military Affairs
Proud Citizen and Legislator of the South Pacific.
Nation in the South Pacific- Asia and Pacific.
Soldier in the South Pacific Special Force.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Asia and Pacific's post:
  • Roavin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - by Asia and Pacific - 12-03-2018, 11:23 AM
application from SPforlife - by the1andonly - 05-24-2020, 04:58 PM