We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

1. TSP Nation: United Federated States od Omega

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: I was formally in Osiris for a month or two in 2015/16 and Lazarus until 2017(?). No other aliases. 

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? Umm not really just some basics in how to chase and how to raid but I am always willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: Central time

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
It really depends and once major gets sped back up I'll be around for more majors.
6. Discord Name: Omega#7092

7. Oath:
I, United Federated States of Omega, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021
[-] The following 3 users Like Omega's post:
  • Roavin, Somyrion, Tim

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - by Omega - 05-17-2020, 04:24 PM
application from SPforlife - by the1andonly - 05-24-2020, 04:58 PM