We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

(09-22-2020, 08:29 PM)A user on this site Wrote: . TSP Nation: United Beltonia

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by: I have a puppet state known as Oredonia in the north pacific

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn? No i havent and i am willing to learn

4. What is your timezone?:Central Daylight Time

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:from 4pm to 9pm on normal weekdays and 12pm to 11pm on normal weekends

6. Discord Name:idontknowwhatieantmynametobe

7. Oath:
I, United Beltonia, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

(09-22-2020, 11:04 PM)victorhcmak2 Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Victor Mak

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
I haven't been a member of other NationStates regions or organizations.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
No, but I'm certainly willing to learn.

4. What is your timezone?: GMT+8

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
I'm available twice a day.

6. Discord Name: victorhcmak2

7. Oath:
I, Victor Mak, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

(10-05-2020, 04:31 PM)PuffBoi Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: Ferrhibium

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
Just another nation called M O N K E in the north pacific that i use for cards

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
No, but i would like to learn

4. What is your timezone?: GMT+1

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
Never at 12AM but more often than not at 12PM

6. Discord Name:  PuffBoi#1089

7. Oath:
I, Ferrhibium, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Hello you three, welcome to the SPSF!  You all will be masked shortly!
Fire Fire Fire Empress of Fire  Fire Fire Fire
Current Minister of Military Affairs
Chair Perch of the Assembly (February to June 2020)
SPSF Soldier
MoRA Fellow
Ambassador to Forest and Lazarus

Messages In This Thread
application from SPforlife - by the1andonly - 05-24-2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - by phoenixofthesun14 - 10-11-2020, 03:20 PM