We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

Time to finally get back in the game over here.

1. TSP Nation: Witchcraft and Sorcery

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:

I have no other aliases. Current affiliation with the Grey Wardens. Past affiliations with 10000 Islands/TITO and I moonlighted for one op with TWPAF when Yuno was in charge there.

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?

Yes. Three-plus years in TITO including a year as Tactical Officer, two stints in TGW including some significant time as Constable, and some time in the SPSF including half a term as MoMA where I was mostly inactive. Still I know how to set and call triggers, lead large liberations, chase, work with natives, refound, influence, pretty much the whole nine yards. I’ve done just about everything there is to do in defending at this point. Tounge

4. What is your timezone?:
CET/Austria.

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?:
Minor pretty much always, major basically never.

6. Discord Name: WynkenBlynken#1150

7. Oath:
I, Witchcraft and Sorcery, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.

Messages In This Thread
application from SPforlife - by the1andonly - 05-24-2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - by Witchcraft and Sorcery - 10-29-2020, 05:28 AM