We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join The South Pacific Special Forces

(02-20-2021, 02:47 AM)Langburn Wrote: 1. TSP Nation: The Langburn Islands

2. Which other NationStates regions or organizations are and were you a member of? List all present\former memberships and alternate names you are known by:
Langburn
The West Pacific - Member of the Hall of Nations and Resident PRESENT

Gradea
Osiris - Chief Scribe, Vizier of Community Affairs, Guardian and Citizen PAST
The Rejected Realms - Integration Officer, Citizen PAST
Balder - Minister of Culture, Member of Parliament, Citizen PAST
Werewolves of the Flame - WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Commander of the Werewolf Defence Force and Resident PAST
Grand Central - Sub-Regent for Immigration and Citizen PAST
The North Pacific - North Pacific Army soldier and Citizen PAST
Europeia - Citizen PAST

Luxdonia
Archmont - Chancellor, Chief Administrator, Founder and Resident PAST

Kolmias
The Land of Kings and Emperors - Prime Minister, Imperial Senator and Elector PAST

Nick Sanguine
United Kingdom - Citizen PRESENT
Europeia - Citizen PAST

Jules Argus
Conch Kingdom - Commanding Officer of the Conch Kingdom Naval Reserve PAST

3. Do you have any prior experience in R/D? If yes, provide a summary of your experience. If no, are you willing to learn?
Sort of. I've done some piling operations as part of the North Pacific Army and the Werewolf Defence Force. For example, I participated in the occupation of The Black Riders after the Predator scandal. I did serve as the first Commanding Officer of the Conch Kingdom Naval Reserve, Conch Kingdom's regional military at the time but it was short lived and a role more focused on governance and administration over operational matters. In addition, I did serve as the Commander of the Werewolf Defence Force but we didn't really do much apart from occupying the Black Riders and doing some defensive operations for our allies.

4. What is your timezone?: AEST

5. How often are you available at 12 PM and\or 12 AM EST?: Sometimes.

6. Discord Name: Langburn#2171

7. Oath:
I, The Langburn Islands, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the South Pacific against all enemies; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Generals and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the SPSF Military Code. LUX VERITAS VIRTUS.

Langburn is accepted. Welcome to the SPSF!

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.

Messages In This Thread
application from SPforlife - by the1andonly - 05-24-2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Join The South Pacific Special Forces - by Witchcraft and Sorcery - 02-24-2021, 06:43 AM