We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[APPEAL] Proscription of Ever Wandering Souls

Greetings to the Court of the South Pacific.

I will be representing the interests of Souls in this proceeding. I respectfully request that the Court direct all questions, statements, rulings, or other matters associated with this proceeding directly to me. As such, I request further that the Court instruct the administration team to grant whichever permissions the Court deems reasonable for me to have to ensure a fair and just review of this case.

On a procedural point: does the Court plan on resolving the case once testimony has been received pursuant to the current timeline? I would, in the interests of fundamental fairness, hope that there would be an opportunity for my client (through me) to at the very least respond to such testimony and ideally engage in an examination of the testifying individuals under the guidance of this Court.

I thank the Court for its time.
[Image: 5yCbAZM.png]
Former Major and Head of Military of The Black Hawks
Former Colonel of DEN Central Command
Former Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Patriarch of House Isaraider
Charter Nations of Antarctic Oasis
[-] The following 2 users Like Mall's post:
  • Escade, The Sakhalinsk Empire

Messages In This Thread
RE: [APPEAL] Proscription of Ever Wandering Souls - by Mall - 07-28-2018, 07:13 PM
Opinion of the Court - by Kris Kringle - 09-12-2018, 09:10 AM