We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[APPEAL] Proscription of Ever Wandering Souls

(08-04-2018, 07:47 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote:
The Court thanks both counsels for their contributions. Having considered the arguments put forward by both, it would to like to make the following comments:

To Mall:
  • You are requested to produce as evidence the full contents of the conversation between your client and Imkitopia, as referenced in both parties' testimonies.
  • The counsel for the Cabinet contends that the conversation between your client and Imkitopia was in response for actions by Roavin, unrelated to any attempt to form a bilateral relationship. Does your client stand by his assertion on the nature of this conversation?
  • The Court similarly recognises your concerns on the matter of the term used for Item D of your client's proscription, and will rule accordingly in a subsequent comment.
  • The Court recognises your right to cross-examine evidence against your client, but also recognises that the Judicial Act requires a certain level of confidentiality for evidence of a classified nature. Therefore, it will make a determination on its possible availability to you once it has had a chance to review the evidence.

I thank the Court for its prompt response, I will endeavor to compile sufficient answers to these inquiries in a timely manner. If the Court has any further questions that it develops as things proceed I would be happy to answer those as well.
[Image: 5yCbAZM.png]
Former Major and Head of Military of The Black Hawks
Former Colonel of DEN Central Command
Former Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Patriarch of House Isaraider
Charter Nations of Antarctic Oasis

Messages In This Thread
RE: [APPEAL] Proscription of Ever Wandering Souls - by Mall - 08-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Opinion of the Court - by Kris Kringle - 09-12-2018, 09:10 AM