We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Statement from Forum Administration on the Ban of Tim and Escade

As someone who is a good personal friend of someone who suffered from this toxicity, I do trust the right decision was made.  I want to thank Tsu for your firm leadership here.

I do have a question though - will further details/information be shared with us(and NS world at large?).  It's troubling seeing the accusations made against this government on the official NS forums, although I suppose that's par for the course?  As someone who is very unaware of most of the deep politicking going on, it's a bit of an annoyance to know that our government/region has such a negative reputation and being hard to articulate why.  Again - I deliberately stay apolitical, but I don't see like seeing my region's reputation tarnished so.
Land Without Shrimp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement from Forum Administration on the Ban of Tim and Escade - by Encaitar - 08-28-2018, 06:43 PM