We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

#Roa4PM - mā pango, mā whero ka oti te mahi

(02-05-2019, 09:00 AM)Kurnugia Wrote: Do you have any region in mind you want to deepen the ties with?

For GP-oriented relations, our selection is pretty good as-is. For culture-oriented ties, I do think we can branch out a bit, and Legislators have expressed interest in cultural cooperation and interaction with several non-GP UCRs.

I could name quite a few names but I'll restrict myself to mentioning two for now.

First, 10000 Islands seems like a slam dunk for deepening ties. We get along great culturally, our militaries have often collaborated indirectly (and several times directly) on defensive missions, etc.; really, I don't see any reason not to.

Second, we should keep an eye on Lazarus, not to immediately jump into a treaty or such but just to keep their name in our head and our name in their heads for interesting things that may arise in the future. Important to keep in mind, however, is that they are involved in the APC-NPO war (on the APC side), so we should make sure that whatever interaction we have doesn't get us even remotely entangled in that mess.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 3 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Poppy, The Sakhalinsk Empire, The Serres Republic

Messages In This Thread
RE: #Roa4PM - mā pango, mā whero ka oti te mahi - by Roavin - 02-05-2019, 10:28 AM