We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[PASSED] Removing Reconfirmation Vote for the Legislator Committee

Yeah, I actually agree with Belschaft. I'm in favor of re-confirmation votes for more "permanent" officers, but we could make them less frequent. CRS, High Court, Legislator Committee, anything of that nature. Maybe every six months instead of every four months, or idk.

There should obviously be some level of stability to these positions, but I don't think they should be without re-confirmation. If there's an overall negative opinion of a High Court justice or something, but it doesn't fall under what would necessitate a recall, I feel that a re-confirmation vote would be the proper way to fix that.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.
[-] The following 2 users Like Witchcraft and Sorcery's post:
  • Amerion, Poppy

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAFT] Removing Reconfirmation Vote for the Legislator Committee - by Witchcraft and Sorcery - 02-14-2019, 05:18 PM