We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1911] Volaworand v. New Haudenosaunee Confederacy

(03-09-2019, 07:44 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 06:08 PM)Volaworand Wrote: What was at issue is his public misrepresentation of my communication which resulted in defamation.  Clearly NHC understands that my telegrams were not spam.  However he knowingly defamed me by repeatedly publicly misrepresenting that I spammed him and he made these statements with a reckless disregard for the factual accuracy of those statements.
You are taking my posts out of context. These were not about the telegrams and were actually about double posting. Even then, the posts do not apply to your telegrams in the way that your telegrams were all conveying the same message. If one were to send someone else 3 telegrams saying "You're awesome", "You're my senpai", and "I love you" then those are obviously repetitive. The same would apply to your telegrams. You are essentially saying "I suppressed this", "I suppressed this", and "I suppressed this". 

NHC I assume you are addressing that to me directly?  If it please the court I point out that I have already provided the Court with the telegrams I sent.  There is no need to speak in hypothetical "what ifs".  My previous post include the text of the telegrams I sent to NHC. Would the court care to ask NHC to fill in his side of the actual conversation?  

I trust the Court can determine the justicability of my charge that NHC's quoted public statements constitute defamation.

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint against New Haudenosaunee Confederacy for Defamation - by Volaworand - 03-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Finding of Probable Cause - by Kris Kringle - 03-11-2019, 10:23 PM
In-Chambers Opinion - by Kris Kringle - 07-12-2019, 08:27 AM