We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1911] Volaworand v. New Haudenosaunee Confederacy

(03-10-2019, 12:24 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 12:22 PM)Volaworand Wrote: I draw the courts attention to the following post made by NHC today.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=34715726
new_haudenosaunee_confederacy;34715726 Wrote:I believe you are corrupt for recommending I get banned from the region, and evil for that and a lot of other things (both IC and OOC).

I continue to patiently endure this defamation while I await the Courts determination of justicability.
If you try to get somebody banned from the region for disagreeing with you then that's obviously corruption. Being evil is without a doubt a matter of opinion though.

As one of the recipients of the Border Control action request, it was clear to me that it was not because you disagreed with Volaworand that was the issue, but the manner of your disagreement. There are ways to disagree that do not require rule-breaking and disruption, but you do not appear to have chosen that path.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 2 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Lily Pad, Volaworand

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint against New Haudenosaunee Confederacy for Defamation - by Seraph - 03-10-2019, 01:46 PM
Finding of Probable Cause - by Kris Kringle - 03-11-2019, 10:23 PM
In-Chambers Opinion - by Kris Kringle - 07-12-2019, 08:27 AM