We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1911] Volaworand v. New Haudenosaunee Confederacy

Quote:As an informal opinion, I think you are far too ready to shout 'corruption' generally and need to find a more productive avenue for your frustrations.
Mentioning corruption was only done because somebody created a region named "The LCers are evil and corrupt" and Volaworand asked me about it. If Volaworand hadn't had asked me about it I would've actually said nothing.
Quote:Nevertheless, it is my opinion that your conduct has done nothing but make things worse and increase any sense of antagonism there might be. I implore you to find another way.
Still, it's definitely very comparable and if not better than what others have done (which is something I could talk more about, but I do not believe it is relevant to the complaint). I can't really find another way either, because I prefer if my mentions and TGs aren't spammed.
how am i even still a legislator at this point...?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint against New Haudenosaunee Confederacy for Defamation - by New Haudenosaunee Confederacy - 03-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Finding of Probable Cause - by Kris Kringle - 03-11-2019, 10:23 PM
In-Chambers Opinion - by Kris Kringle - 07-12-2019, 08:27 AM