We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint (charge someone with a crime under the Criminal Code) [1911] Volaworand v. New Haudenosaunee Confederacy

(03-10-2019, 01:49 PM)New Haudenosaunee Confederacy Wrote:
Quote:As one of the recipients of the Border Control action request, it was clear to me that it was not because you disagreed with Volaworand that was the issue, but the manner of your disagreement. There are ways to disagree that do not require rule-breaking and disruption, but you do not appear to have chosen that path.
Still, I'm not the only one that didn't choose that path.    
I apologise to the the Court, but since the defendant addressed me directly I hope I have leave to address this tangent.

No other nation has made 18 double posts and ignored and subsequently blocked warnings.  While it is not the issue here, should the court, or the CRS for that matter wish to receive a list of nations sent warning Telegrams by me after I've suppressed one of that players double posts I will provide it.

NHC, This charge is about your defamation of me.  It is not about your disagreement with the legally constituted and fairly and impartially applied RMB guidelines.  I've suppressed none of your comments outside of double posts, in the same manner I have with any other member of the region.  Your defamatory attacks on me, as part of a political campaign to change the RMB guidelines, is the issue of this charge.

Your political motivation for attacking me personally is not a valid reason.  We are expected to treat each other with respect.  You have chosen to be defamatory and I am within my rights to seek redress with this court.

I await the Courts determination of justicability, assignment of a justice and case number.  I am prepared to proceed at the Courts pleasure.

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services

[-] The following 2 users Like Volaworand's post:
  • Lily Pad, The Sakhalinsk Empire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criminal Complaint against New Haudenosaunee Confederacy for Defamation - by Volaworand - 03-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Finding of Probable Cause - by Kris Kringle - 03-11-2019, 10:23 PM
In-Chambers Opinion - by Kris Kringle - 07-12-2019, 08:27 AM