We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Golden Girls invade the Rejected Realms

The Golden Girls invade the Rejected Realms
by Kris Montresor

[Image: HclpsKk.jpg]
The Golden Girls planning the invasion

Tonight at nearly 10PM a small team from the Ministry of Regional Affairs invaded the Regional Message Board of the Rejected Realms, posting an amended version of the lyrics from The Golden Girls. This group was led by Delegate Tsunamy and also comprised Minister Kris Montresor, Aramanchovia and Sam11, who had been planning and coordinating the activity for the past few days.

This activity involved each person taking turns to post the following lyrics:

Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
your heart is true you're a pal and a confidant

And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see, the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say,

And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see, the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say,

From The South Pacific to The Rejected Realms,
With much love
THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!!!

Delegate Tsunamy was pleased with the activity. "It was a huge success. I had no idea how it would turn out, but I'm incredibly grateful for the hard work of Kris, Aram and Sam." he told the Southern Journal. Rejected Delegate Unibot was also surprised, thanking "those damn TSPers, always making [him] blush", before wishing everyone a Hairy Rejectmas.

[Image: C21miRO.png]
Click the image!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

10/10.

The only thing that matters in this world is which one of you was Dorothy.

That would be Tsu.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Gay minds thing alike <3

Honestly it took me completely by surprise. Tounge

That was the idea!

Legal Resources:

Quite late, but still.

". . .Aramanchovia, and Sam11, who. . ."

Well, you don't need a comma before the word "and" (ever) if you go by the way I learned it. Was wondering why this topic had been posted in.

Lol, which one was Betty White? Tounge

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest