We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Minister of Army Recalled

Minister of Army Recalled; Nominations Open
by Feirmont

CrimsonTideFan was recalled today from his position of Minister of Army due his inactivity. The vote passed the required 75% of voter support with 78% in favour of the recall.

Special elections for the position have been started. Nominations began today at 4pm EST and will continue until the 27th of January 2015 at 4pm EST. Current nominees are ProfessorHenn, Darkstrait and Belschaft.

Voting will begin on the 30th of January at 4pm EST and campaigning is allowed until the end of the election.

Voting ends on the 2nd of February at 4pm EST.

Great reporting from the Journal, as always.

I really hope Darkstrait accepts their nomination. It'd be awesome to have a new but enthusiastic (and apparently capable) citizen join the Cabinet.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System