We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Cake and Pie, problems in the MoRA?

Cake and Pie, Problems in the MoRA?
by Feirmont

With the near-recent appointment of Feirmont to Deputy Minister of the Minstry of Regional Affairs, there has been some worry about a pro-cake and pro-pie rift in the Ministry, the Onion reports.

The debate of Cake versus Pie is a long time, hard fought debate with neither side budging one way or the other. Minister of Regional Affairs Kringalia has openly expressed his position as pro-Cake; having started the Church of Cake in the South Pacific to which he is currently a Bishop.

The Onion recently discovered the newly appointed Deputy Minister, Feirmont, is an open pro-pie supporter.
“I don’t see me loving pie over cake as being a major problem,” said Feirmont. “The reality is pie is gaining more and more ground in the South Pacific. Kringle and I may not agree, and it’s hard for me to keep lines of communication open with him because I know he likes cake so much, but I don’t believe it could cause a rift.”

However, there is growing unrest with the staff of the Ministry. The Onion managed to get an interview with some of the staff members, all of whom wished to remain anonymous.

“I can’t follow a Minister, let alone a Deputy, who can’t see that cake is all around better than pie. If our new Deputy can’t see that, then I’m not sure I can work with him.”

“I have proven time and time again that pie is better than cake; even using math to prove my point. Math never lies. I will stand behind the new Deputy Minister.”

When approached about the subject, Kringalia issued an open statement.
“There would have to be a Deputy Minister in the first place. I believe he has just been dismissed, due to his recently discovered pro-pie views.”

Oh dear, we may have a full civil war on our hands. Smile
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Will the Ministry fall apart? Tounge
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I'm torn between Kris and pie. I don't know what to do. My head may explode at any moment.

Come on TAC. :wink:
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

[Image: tumblr_mdg72sKsdL1qef2y7.gif~c200]

Hey, let's have an RP war over this.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."