We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Church of Pizza

Yes, we are the Church of Pizza. We defend Pizza everywhere, as it is our most holy possession. We strive for our message to be at least heard through all about the greatness of pizza, and the pacific nature of it.

We do not seek conflict with other churches. We only seek to adore pizza peacefully. However, we will defend ourselves if needed.

Members:
1. Ryccia(Archbishop)

Announcements:
  • Day of Founding, February 14
  • French Toast declared war. French Toast is our first enemy.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I'll join if I get to be a top bishop and if we declare war on the Church of Cake.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Sorry, CP will not declare war on cake. I am a cakeist. Plus, Pizzaism alone is supposed to be pacific, not in war. But welcome, anyways. Are you okay with that? (Archbishop is the leadership position, so Bishop or Priest might work).
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

I reject the scriptures of Pizza and devote myself to Pieism.

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

(02-15-2015, 08:36 PM)Darkstrait Wrote: I reject the scriptures of Pizza and devote myself to Pieism.
Well, it can't be helped. Pizzaists are pacific beings, but I being a cakeist declare war on pie. As a pizzaist, I am pacific towards pie, but as a cakeist, I wish it were dead. Oh well.

Will you abandon your own scripture?

(02-15-2015, 09:33 PM)Darkstrait Wrote: Will you abandon your own scripture?
No, I will not. I belong to both religions, as Im a follower of both.

This is a fallacy.

French Toast above all else.

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

(02-19-2015, 06:50 PM)Henn Wrote: This is a fallacy.

French Toast above all else.

Please, do not attack us. We are pacific.

Therefore, we shall begin the war.