We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: What do you think of Polandball?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Funny!
97.22%
35 97.22%
Meh, its normal
0%
0 0%
I hate it!
0%
0 0%
Undecided
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ryccia's Polandball Show

Before you see this, I'll explain(and by I, I mean an explanation of Wikipedia) what's Polandball:

Polandball, also known as countryball, is a user-generated Internet meme which originated on the /int/ board of German imageboard Krautchan.net in the latter half of 2009. The meme is manifested in a large number of online comics, where countries are presented as spherical personas that interact in often broken English, poking fun at national stereotypes and international relations, as well as historical conflicts. The comics style may be referred to both as Polandball (by convention, even in cases where there is no Poland among the cartoon characters) and countryball (or, collectively, countryballs).

I'll bring you three comics per week of this. I am not making this, I take this from the internet, and I think its funny. So, enjoy!

[Image: comics-countryballs-oil-954166.png]
[Image: comics-countryballs-how-X-see-1832819.jpeg]
[Image: comics-countryballs-sweden-countries-1428155.png]

You may comment if you like!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

*rofls* I love polandball.

I'd have to say that most of the stereotypes displayed here are accurate to what many people think.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Well, I just did a comic myself of Polandball, TSP Style! Its about Ryccia sneakly fighting the Wolframists. I hope you like it!
[Image: Untitled_zpsd8xbim8d.png]
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

<3, I love that you made your own Ryccia Smile

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I can't see it. Sad

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

(03-04-2015, 09:11 AM)Darkstrait Wrote: I can't see it. Sad
Zoom in the picture. I suggest mobile so you can zoom easily. The words are still a little blurry in a close up, but at least they are readable.

Oh man! These are great!
(I especially like the Canada one, for obvious Canadian reasons Tounge)

Keep (posting) and making more Ryccia ^^ I look forward to them Smile
#EC4Lyfe

No, I mean it just shows up as a question mark icon.

(03-05-2015, 07:40 AM)Darkstrait Wrote: No, I mean it just shows up as a question mark icon.
I see it fine. How can it be?