We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Cheese Connesoirs Club

Cheese experts unite! By the power of cheese, I call to order The Cheese Connesoirs Club! All things cheesey are what we discuss, analyze and taste. Join in the fun, offer your own insights into the wonderful world of cheese. All cheese fans & experts are invited to join!

[Image: laon7af]

Arch-Cheese Connesoir
The Church of Satan

Prime Minister of Western Cheeses
Darkstrait

"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now." — "The Mystery of Life," vol. 841, chapter 26 [Image: AliveBar_zpsdd94d5aa.gif]

House of Lampshades Story Contest Winner
TBR Loses Founder Wrote:7:01 AM <•ChurchofSatan> And TBR is scrambling. It's beautiful. Tounge
7:01 AM <•TheGrimReaper> poor kids :3
7:02 AM <•ChurchofSatan> Time to sarastically tell them "Well you should have got a founder and made your WA non-executive." xD
7:02 AM <•TheGrimReaper> LAWL
7:03 AM <•frattastan> lol

Do I get a title if I join?
Even if not, I'm still in.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Everyone gets a title! Happywide

Welcome to The Wedge!

"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now." — "The Mystery of Life," vol. 841, chapter 26 [Image: AliveBar_zpsdd94d5aa.gif]

House of Lampshades Story Contest Winner
TBR Loses Founder Wrote:7:01 AM <•ChurchofSatan> And TBR is scrambling. It's beautiful. Tounge
7:01 AM <•TheGrimReaper> poor kids :3
7:02 AM <•ChurchofSatan> Time to sarastically tell them "Well you should have got a founder and made your WA non-executive." xD
7:02 AM <•TheGrimReaper> LAWL
7:03 AM <•frattastan> lol