We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Milograd's Parole Revoked

Milograd's Parole Revoked
Former Delegate banned again due to his role in the Lazarus Coup

[Image: 0vulTr6.jpg?1]

"He has repeated the same act that resulted in his ban from The South Pacific." - Parole Board

Government Island. Tonight the Parole Board responded to a request by Southern Bellz to review the parole status of Milograd, the infamous former delegate convicted of treason in May 2013. While the original decision to grant him had always been controversial, recently there was an increased call on the Board to revise its original decision, due to the role of Milograd in the Lazarus Coup.

Milograd had previously served as Chairman of the People's Republic of Lazarus, but under the alias of Yao has been a member of the New Lazarene Order, the rogue regime that is currently in control of Lazarus. He recently took the delegacy and purged a number of nations, before returning the position to rogue leader Stujenske. His parole was revoked on the grounds that it had originally been granted due to his distinguished service in Lazarus, which has been tainted by his recent actions.

Osiris has also taken action against Milograd. Today Pharaoh Tim Stark removed him as Scribe of Justice, due to a lack of confidence in his trustworthiness in view of recent events in Lazarus. These events coincide with the approaching second anniversary of the 2013 Coup of the South Pacific, in which Milograd attempted to overthrow the Coalition and purged a thousand nations from the region over a ten day period, before being overthrown by Brutland and Norden.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

New Lazarene.

Seriously, I need to find some OCD medicine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You saw nothing. >_>
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System